Jill Cookingham, Founder & Artistic Director
I was a “gypsy” in the professional dance world, dancing in concert performances, theatrical revues and touring with Broadway shows. I lived in New York City, the dance capitol of the world, and studied with the world’s best teachers.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Education from Rutgers University.
- Dance Clinician for the Junior Olympic National Team at the U.S. Olympic Training Center in 2008.
Patricia Dingle-Killpack, Master Teacher-Advanced Classes
- Soloist, Company Member and Choreography Assistant with the internationally acclaimed Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater.
- Extensive teaching experience from master classes in children’s programs to setting Ailey works in college dance programs.
Michelle Puskas, Instructor
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a BFA in Dance from Rutgers University, Mason Gross School of the Arts.
- Recipient of the Garden State Arts Foundation Thomas H. Kean Scholarship
Kristen Darthard, Instructor, Choreographer
- Dance, Acro, Gymnastics and Tumbling Instructor at TFDC.
- Competitive Gymnastics Coach and Judge.
- Acro Instructor for Stacie Webster’s famous “Jazz Boot Camp”.
- Professional Choreographer for Dance, Acro and Gymnastics.
Theresa Orth, Instructor, Choreographer
- Theresa is in her fourth year of college at the College of New Jersey. She is studying for her Bachelor & Masters’ Degrees simultaneously.
Theresa has extensive teaching experience, especially with ages 3-7.